inactive

3.9
  • 4 reviews

October 18th, 2016
doc with care
Dr Strode always makes me feel like there is no one else behind me to see. He listens to my concerns and is genuine is his care. I would recommend him to my friends and family

August 28th, 2015
Horrible excuse for a doctor
Dr Strode was not very nice, seemed to rush through the exam.

December 21st, 2014
Former Patient
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Strode for 14 years. He is a great doctor, however his staff is the absolute worst you could ever imagine. As good as he is, avoid this practice at all costs. the incompetence of his staff nearly cost me my life. We tolerated the rudeness of his staff for years, but since Memorial Health Systems took over his practice, his staff now employs him instead of the other way around, and they are absolutely out of control, bordering on criminality. needless to say we had to throw in the towel

December 31st, 2013
Strode great, everyone else there is awful
Dr. Strode spends a lot of time and effort taking care of his patients. But if you're not fortunate enough to see him and get stuck with the PA, Katrina Grablin, GOOD LUCK. She is rude, unsympathetic, and unkind. No one with a personality like hers should be practicing medicine. Not only did she misdiagnose me, she didn't return phone calls and was downright nasty on the phone once I got her on the phone. PA Nelson isn't bad. There are certainly other options for health care in Colorado Springs,,,I won't go back, and I have been a patient for many years, thanks to Katrina Grablin.

January 15th, 2012
Twila
Dr Strode is the best Dr I have ever been to. He is very kind , respectful and he listen. I have been his patient since 95 and would never see another Doc!!