A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Tani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Tani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tani
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Tani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Yasuo Tani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Y. Tani practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Tani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Tani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.