A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Tani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Tani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Tani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Y Tani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Y. Tani practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Tani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Tani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.