A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Winkle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Van Winkle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Winkle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd P. Van Winkle practice?
Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle practices Family Medicine near Castroville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Utopia, TX.
See Castroville Family Physicians.