A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Winkle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Winkle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Pierce Van Winkle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd P. Van Winkle practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle practices Family Medicine near Castroville, TX.
See Castroville Family Physicians.