Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Van Winkle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2015

Dr. Van Winkle may be terrible about making you wait, but in 30 years I have never been told I couldn't be seen the day I called. Once I do see Dr. Van Winkle he always takes his time. This is what you have to remind yourself when your waiting. If you don't like to wait, see his partner Dr. Nygun

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Van Winkle has been my family doctor for about 15 years. It all began when my mother had to go into a nursing home and we were looking for a good one. We found it in Castroville and Dr Van Winkle. We made an appointment and talk to him about her care. We decided Castroville was the best fit. Then my dad was having some problems and I got him an appointment with Dr. Van Winkle that he became a patient. Ok, so I have my my in the nursing home in Castrville that he medical director of, my dad seeing him for all kinds of problems, so I decided to change doctors and he became my doctor, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Then came my husband and the my adult son and his family. I'm sure we aren't the only family that had four generations going to him at one time, but I'm awfully glad mine was one. It asked about wait time on this survey, well I wait as long as it takes because I know he won't hurry through my appointment. He gives me all the time I need. Thank you Dr. Van Winkle....you're the best!

June 13th, 2011

The best physician I have met. He has been active in his community and always makes his patients feel comfortable and never rushed. I have been a patient of many doctors who dont remember your name or what is going on with you medically. Dr. Van Winkle knows all of his patients by name and treats them like they are important.

October 22nd, 2009

I know he really cares about his patients. He clearly loves his work.

March 9th, 2017