Dr. Lloyd Winger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
There are no complaints for this doctor Confident and expert in his field very passionate and thorough

September 3rd, 2015
he's great I would highly recommend

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Winger is fantastic. He has a great bedside manner, put me at ease when I had acute appendicitis, and followed up with me. Highly recommended.

August 17th, 2015
Two hernia surgeries four years apart. He did a great job both times!

April 11th, 2015
Dr. Winger and his staff are always pleasant, smiling and truly concerned about the patient. In 64 years I have never had a doctor really listen to me as he does. To me that is the key to a very good relationship with my health care professionals.

January 22nd, 2015
I was just released from Piedmont Fayette Hospital where I was seen by Dr. Winger. He was so good to me and he knew how to explain in words that I understood. I think he did exactly what I needed done. He was not trying to get me into surgery till I need it. I was just all around impressed with him and hope if I ever have to have surgery he will be my doctor.

November 24th, 2014
Thyroid Surgery
Dr. Winger had taken out my thyroid not to long ago. He did not one time check on me right after the surgery. He has terrible bed side manners, and shows no concern for his patients. His skills are awful!!!

September 27th, 2013
Surgery
I had surgery by Dr. Winger in 2009 to have a cyst removed from my abdomen and biopsied. The surgery experience and hospital was fine, but when I did not get my results, I called. When someone on the staff called me back, the guy goes, "I hear you're blowing the phone up for your results." WHAT? I called ONE time. That's blowing the phone up? And I'd really like to know if I have cancer, thanks. It was benign, but don't be a jerk about it. He needs new staff badly.

March 13th, 2013
Great experience
My family doctor recommended the surgeon group which Dr Winger was a part of. I was fortunate enough to have a friend from church know of the three in the practice and she reassured me by saying any of them were good choices. That made me feel less anxious. dr Winger was very thorough and answered every question I had. dr Winger had a great bedside manner. Every one had a pleasant attitude and caring demeanor the day of my surgery. Very good experience. Would recommend Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Dr Winger.

September 11th, 2012
People Person
Dr Winger was courteous, informative, and honest. His bedside manner is one of the best I've experienced. I didn't mind waiting in the office because if he spends time with his other patients, he'll spend time with me. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

May 21st, 2012
Awesome experience
Had surgery back in February...recovery was minimal! Dr. Winger is such an endearing and compassionate M.D./Surgeon. He was totally connected with my family and followed up with me as I expected. Thanks for a wonderful experience in a stressful time in my life.

May 21st, 2012
Wonderful beside manner, highly intelligent and very informative. Will choose again for any general surgical needs for myself and family.