Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best! show details The Best!
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr Youngblood was always behind on appointments, but it was because when he was with you, YOU were his only patient. He performed 2 surgeries on me, a lumbar fusion and a cervical fusion. Takes time to describe the problem, shows instrumentation, and answers all questions. When checking in, the staff would tell us how long until he could see us so we could go eat or take a walk. I recommended him several times and am at a loss as to who should replace him for my ongoing spinal issues.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jan 9th, 2012

DR. YOUNGBLOOD PERFORMED THE LAST FOUR OF MY EIGHT SPINAL SURGERIES.THE LAST TWOABSOLUTELY KEPT ME FROM BEING PARAPLEGIC.GREAT DOCTOR AND PERSON. I HOPE I DON'T NEED ANY MORE SURGERIES WITH HIM BEING RETIRED.

Oct 21st, 2011

Dr Youngblood was my Neurologist at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington D.C. I had and still have pretty tough headaches. He was very thorough with his exam. He ordered a CT Scan (It was called an EMI scan back then) and arranged to have it performed at NIH. In the 1970's there was not a lot of CT Scanners. I was a private in the Army and he treated me like he would a General. Like I said, he was my Neurologist and he is now a Neurosurgeon. If I lived in Texas I would certainly see him.

The best surrgeon in the world. show details The best surrgeon in the world.
by Deborah Redington on Mar 10th, 2011

I miss Dr, Youngblood so much, I wish he wasn`t retired. When he operated on me, I knew he would take care of me like a family member.Love and miss you.

Best Ever! show details Best Ever!
by Donald Kiesling on Oct 29th, 2008

If it were not for the persistance and caring of this doctor, I would not be able to walk! He devised a way to stabilize my pelvic region after an extensive back surgery.