Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loabat Amiri
Dr. Loabat Amiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI, with other offices in Midland, MI and Cleveland, OH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatrics. Dr. Amiri is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital and UH Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Amiri has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Loabat Amiri has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Loabat Amiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.
Dr. Ling Shih
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Midland, MI 0.06 mi47
Dr. Keea Wesley
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Midland, MI 0.11 mi9
Dr. Arthur Chausmer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Midland, MI 0.14 mi43