A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan Linda Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Loan L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Loan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Loan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.