A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan Linda Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Loan L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Loan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Loan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.