A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan P Nguyen DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loan P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Loan Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Loan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.