A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan P Nguyen DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loan P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Loan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Loan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.