A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Ngo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loan Ngo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ngo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan Thi Ho Ngo MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Loan T. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Loan Ngo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loan Ngo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.