A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loan Ngo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loan Ngo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ngo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loan Thi Ho Ngo MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Loan T. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Loan Ngo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loan Ngo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.