A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loan Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Tran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan