A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loay Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loay Kabbani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loay S Kabbani MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loay S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Loay Kabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loay Kabbani practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.