Learn more about Dr. Loay Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loay Kabbani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loay S Kabbani MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loay S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Loay Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Loay Kabbani practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.