A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loc Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loc Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loc Le, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loc T Le FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Loc T. Le practice?
- Dr. Loc Le has 5 office locations.
Dr. Loc Le practices Gastroenterology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Stewartstown, PA.
See Pikesville Gastroenterologists.