A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loc Trieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loc Trieu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trieu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trieu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loc Hoang Trieu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loc H. Trieu practice?
- Dr. Loc Trieu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loc Trieu practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Internists.