Internist

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen show details Best Doctor I've Ever Seen
Jul 22nd, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Trieu and his office staff. They are the most helpful and accommodating staff. I work in Fort Worth and refuse to see any other doctor than Dr. Trieu and don't mind making the trip to his office. Dr. Trieu always follows up, and spends ample time explaining and helping me. He seems truly vested in his patients and he's just overall great to work with. He's humorous and kind. Best doctor experience I've ever had.

Last visit show details Last visit
Aug 14th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Trieu for a number of years. I had been very satisified with his services, promptness, and attentiveness until his business began to grow and het got to busy. Last visit, after a bout of unemployment/mlack of insurance, I finally got back on track with insurance and the doctor hussled me in and out of his office. I spent five minutes with him at most. It was also my last visit.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr Trieu was main doctor during 7 months stay at Med City and gave me the best care possible, and made sure I had the best care and specialist, to get me through 11 surgeries.Thank you.B. F.

Mar 9th, 2009