A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Locke Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barber
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Locke W Barber DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Locke W. Barber practice?
- Dr. Locke Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Locke Barber practices Radiology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Radiologists.