A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Locke Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Locke W. Barber practice?
Dr. Locke Barber practices Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.