A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Locke Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Locke Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Locke Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Locke L Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Locke L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Locke Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Locke Wilson practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.