A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Locke Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Locke Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Locke Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Locke Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Locke Wilson practice?
- Dr. Locke Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Locke Wilson practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Primary Care Doctors.