A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loddie Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loddie Roeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeder
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Roeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loddie Roeder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roeder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loddie Francis Roeder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loddie F. Roeder practice?
- Dr. Loddie Roeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Loddie Roeder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Surgeons.