A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loddie Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loddie Roeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loddie Roeder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roeder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loddie F. Roeder practice?
Dr. Loddie Roeder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Surgeons.