Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr?

September 19th, 2017

Awesome experience with Dr. Roeder and staff!

I had a vasectomy reversal performed by Dr. Roeder and staff. The patient care and service was great. The procedure was painless. Highly recommend!

August 9th, 2017

This office is AWESOME!! The staff is very friendly and informative. Answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend them to anyone!!

August 2nd, 2017

Awesome experience

Dr. Roeder is an amazing man! Tammy and Dean are amazing too! They answered all of our questions and made the experience wonderful! We are so happy we found Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people!

July 11th, 2017

surgery

Dr Roeder and his staff was number 1 in our book. From the time i book the appointment with Tammy and had conversation with Dean they where the best. They made u feel right at home and where very professional. Dr Roeder did and awesome job with my surgery and feeling hardly no pain. They made my wife feel right at home and even made a space in the operating room were she could be their with me. I would highly recommend Dr Roeder and his amazing staff to anybody looking into a vasectomy reversal.

June 7th, 2017

Highly satisfied!

Dr. Roeder and his staff were excellent at making you feel like you are part of their family. Dr. Roeder puts your mind at ease about surgery and makes sure that you understand exactly what is going on before, during, and after surgery. My husband and I could have not asked for a better surgeon for his vasectomy reversal!

May 3rd, 2017

Best Doctor EVER- a true Blessing!!!

Dr. Roeder and staff are incredible. From the moment you arrive to the moment you are healed, they put your anxiety at ease and care 100% about your comfort, not only of the patient but also the loved one that is along for the journey. They have a way of using humor to make everything effortless and definately make you feel welcome. They let you know everything that is going to happen, before as well as during the surgery. They are the most friendly, knowledgeable, and professional team.

April 20th, 2017

Very Please with Vasectomy Reversal

March 27th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Roeder

I visited Dr. Roeder for a vasectomy reversal. The staff was nice and they emphasized making sure I was comfortable and informed. Thank you . If you visit from out of town, stay in New Braunsfels.

March 27th, 2017

Happy I went to Dr Roeder

I visited Dr. Roeder for a vasectomy reversal. The staff was nice and they emphasized making sure I was comfortable and informed. Thank you . If you visit from out of town, stay in New Braunfel.

February 12th, 2017

God Bless Dr. Roeder and his staff Tammy and Dean

Dr. Roeder and his staff are very genuine and compassionate. From the fist phone call to Post Op and even today when we have questions we feel like we became a part of the family. He wants his patients to feel comfortable and takes the time to ensure you feel that you made the right decision. They took time to answer all of our questions, and encourage you to follow up. Truly a professional team.

January 14th, 2017

Best Doctor Ever!

Hands down best Doctor and staff you could ever ask for!

November 11th, 2016

Thankful I Traveled From FL to TX

Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy are an outstanding, vibrant team. I traveled from Florida to have my reversal vasectomy performed and I would highly recommend them if you're considering this procedure. For any men wondering, the procedure was done under local anesthesia (I was awake & he does offer general anesthesia as well) and I experienced no pain throughout the surgery. Although I was provided a prescription for pain medication, I never needed it and just took Tylenol for 2 days. Hope this helps all men considering this procedure.