Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 14th, 2017
Best Doctor Ever!
Hands down best Doctor and staff you could ever ask for!

November 11th, 2016
Thankful I Traveled From FL to TX
Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy are an outstanding, vibrant team. I traveled from Florida to have my reversal vasectomy performed and I would highly recommend them if you're considering this procedure. For any men wondering, the procedure was done under local anesthesia (I was awake & he does offer general anesthesia as well) and I experienced no pain throughout the surgery. Although I was provided a prescription for pain medication, I never needed it and just took Tylenol for 2 days. Hope this helps all men considering this procedure.

November 1st, 2016
Excellent
Our experience with Dr Roeder and his team, Dean and Tammy was excellent. They were professional in all they did and at the same time very warm and caring. They answered our questions and concerns, they explained the procedure to us well, they also had good sense of humour to help ease the worries and make us feel more relaxed. I would recommend this team of wonderful people.

October 31st, 2016
In God we trust. All others pay cash.
I have waited a long time to write this review, I first went to see Dr. Roeder early 2009 for a VR which failed. As other patients have praised his methods and ease at which he puts you I was not comfortable with the prayers before surgery and being told that this is in Gods hands whether it works or not. I remember thinking is this his way of telling me if it fails to take it up with a higher power? I kept in touch with another patient who was there same time as me and his VR failed also. I was told to wait 6-12 months for results, after 9 months I had a sperm count, it was zero. I talked to the doctor and he prescribed a steroid for me and had my wife take fertility pills. Unfortunately none of this worked which I wasn't too suprised. I asked about re-doing the operation and was told I would have to pay but he would give me a discount! I was also told I should consider adoption. If I had elected to a redo I would have had airfare , car rental and hotels all over again. I decided against it, as there was no guarntee it was going to work. On his site he states cash only or credit card with you paying the fees, that is the reason for my heading. I am left wondering just what percentages are his success and failure rate. Most of the reviews are written right after surgery praising his bedside manner, I did not see any stating a success story of actually having the VR work.

October 22nd, 2016
Great Experience
I was relieved to see that the atmosphere was professional and located across from a hospital. Pre-op and post-op consultation was superb.

August 29th, 2016
An exceptional experience!!!!
My husband had recently gotten a vasectomy reversal from Dr Roeder but prior to choosing Dr Roeder, was calling around to different places. The staff at this office were right away incredibly professional and answered all our questions and walked us through the whole procedure. Right away we felt very confident with this office and how open and welcoming they were as well as professional and experienced. Their main concern and focus was on minimizing pain and discomfort during the procedure and we knew every minute what was going on and the doctor constantly assessed my husbands comfort level the whole procedure. The price of the vasectomy reversal was very very reasonable and the whole staff was very Godly and said a prayer for us before the procedure; my husband and I being Christian this was very important to us!! From start to finish the whole staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming! Having had a few surgical procedures myself I can say I never experienced such a level of caring and concern for the patient as well as detail and professionalism in a clinic. I would recommend dr Roeder to anyone no matter what reason they have to see him. You will not be disappointed by him or his amazing staff!!!

August 8th, 2016
Best Experience Ever
You could really tell that their practice is a ministry. They took the time to talk to us before, during, and after to ensure we were super comfortable about everything. I know they perform 2 surgeries a day, but they really made us feel like we were the only ones. We are so blessed to have found him. Thank you Tammy, Dean and Dr. Roeder for everything. We can't wait to get back to you with our big news soon! :)

June 26th, 2016
The Best Experience
I was greeted and treated like someone special in their family. I felt comfortable the entire time I was there. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder and his team to anyone seeking a reversal.

June 22nd, 2016
An overall great experience. Never have I been involved with a more caring or professional team of people. I would use the term "team" interchangebly with "family." From the time I setup the appointment, to the procedure itself, to the followup, I was 100% at ease and confident that I would be cared for as an individual. Everyone involved- Tammy, Dean, and of course Dr. Roeder made my experience extremely positive. The procedure itself was very easy to tolerate and almost painless. I had all questions answered and was comfortable throughout. Dr. Roeder and his office are superb

June 19th, 2016
Hands of Gold
From the first moment on the phone with his office you are at peace. He is loving, gentle, kind, and will pray over you for the procedure. He is genuine and concerned for you! He loves what he does and his office does too! Takes time to go over every detail. Makes sure you feel no pain! I didn't even feel the needle because he made sure I was relaxed first! Hands of gold! Best in the USA! Will give you a new respect for a MD!

June 9th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Roeder and his staff was wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone.

May 31st, 2016
The best everything
This is the only place I would have anyone go. You will not find a better staff. You will not find a better Doctor.