Learn more about Dr. Lode Swinnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lode Swinnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swinnen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swinnen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lode Swinnen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinnen graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swinnen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lode J Swinnen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lode J. Swinnen practice?
- Dr. Lode Swinnen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lode Swinnen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.