A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lode Swinnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lode Swinnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lode Swinnen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinnen graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swinnen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lode J Swinnen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lode J. Swinnen practice?
- Dr. Lode Swinnen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lode Swinnen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.