A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loey Kousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loey Kousa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loey Kousa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kousa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kousa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loey Joseph Kousa MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loey J. Kousa practice?
- Dr. Loey Kousa has 1 office location.
Dr. Loey Kousa practices Internal Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
See Paintsville Internists.