A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Logan Bundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Logan Bundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bundy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bundy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Logan K Bundy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Logan K. Bundy practice?
- Dr. Logan Bundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Logan Bundy practices Family Medicine near Fillmore, CA.
See Fillmore Primary Care Doctors.