A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Logan Bundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Logan Bundy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Logan Bundy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Logan Bundy practice?
- Dr. Logan Bundy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Logan Bundy practices Family Medicine near Fillmore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Fillmore Primary Care Doctors.