Family Physicians

533 Sespe Ave
Ste B
Fillmore, CA 93015
805-524-6700
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellant Family Doctor  |  show details
by Bob on Dec 14th, 2009

I have been a patient of Doctor Bundy's for 17 years. He has been accurate in diagnosis of the very simple to the most complex issues. He is very cautious and will request all tests necessary to affirm or deny your problem. His staff are knowledgeable and pleasant. He responds to your concerns and need any time of the day or night with a simple phone call.I have never had any issues with Dr Bundy or his team of qualified personnel. I trust him with my health.

|  show details
by ringo on Nov 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr Bundy's for several years now and have no complaints. Last year I had a lumbar disectomy and Dr. Bundy assited with getting me the referals I needed. I also quit smoking 12 months ago and I dont recall the Dr hating me when I was a smoker but that was just my experience.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Feb 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

He hates smokers: If you are a smoker, Bundy will just let you die. He watched my edema worsen for a year and a half and did nothing about it. When I had acute bronchitis he did nothing and I had to go to an outside clinic to get help. The clinic gave me

Read Full Review at yahoo.com