Dr. Logan Kratt MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017
I am very particular about my doctor. My family doctor was harry Truman's doctor and a personal friend. I checked several doctors before I settled on Dr. Kratt.I highly recommend him as a physician.

March 10th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Kratt for many years and am extremely happy to have him as my doctor.
I have had many things happen to me medically and Dr. Kratt has done everything necessary to get to the bottom of main cause. He will refer me to a specialist if necessary, but he always explains everything thoroughly to me, and then asks if I have any other questions. He doesn't ever try to rush me out of the office in order to get to the next patient. He is always pleasant even when I panic, he helps reel me back into reality. His assistant Jasinda is also very personable.

March 7th, 2017
The best ever!
You will not find a better doctor in our area. I have been going to doctors for over 70 years and I know a good doctor when I see one. He is thorough and always makes you feel like he is there for you and will give you his complete attention.

March 7th, 2017
DR Kratt is a grear physician
He take to discuss the matters at hand. He is not in a hurry to run out. Overall he is a great choice to choose for your physician. He has a hard working nurse. She takes time for you too. Great team service. The front desk girls are great too. They are busy girls.

February 22nd, 2017
Great docor!
Dr. Kratt is an awesome physician! He has been my son's physician since my son was 8 years old. One of the things I like best about Dr. Kratt is that he talks to my son about his health and wellness, he doesn't just examine him and report to me. He really makes the patient the focus, even if it's a child. This makes my son far more interested and invested in his own health. Dr. Kratt is thorough and spends time talking to us about my son's health, and listens to what's been going on in his life that can impact his health.

February 18th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Very good at checking you out and explaining things !

January 1st, 2017
Highly Professional Dr.
Dr. Kratt is without a doubt one of the most highly qualified physicians I have had the pleasure of handling any medical problem I might have.

December 3rd, 2016
Great doctor. Spends time with you. Explains things. His nurse Jacinda is great too. Awe some staff to check you in

October 26th, 2016
Regular Checkup
Nice to have a doctor that listens and gives feedback on suggestions from patients about new treatments and supplements that appear in books and magazines. Medical breakthroughs occur all the time and it's great to be able to discuss them and get good advice with out feeling rushed or dismissed.

July 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kratt is one of the most professional individuals I have had the pleasure to attend my medical needs. His interest and concern about my medical needs are above reproach. I actually look forward to seeing this Doctor.

May 5th, 2016
I called on a Monday around 9:00 AM to see if I could get in any day for the week. I was asked if I could be there by 9:30. So I went and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Dr Kratt and his staff were extremely courteous and knowledgable. The 30 minutes also included my lab work. Dr. Kratt does an excellent job of breaking down what he is doing and why. Then explains the results in a great way that I can understand. I would Highly recommend.

April 17th, 2016
N
I know that he is an excellent physician and takes interest in my health issues.