A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Albury graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Albury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lois Albury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lois C. Albury practice?
Dr. Lois Albury practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Indian Orchard, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Ludlow, MA.
See Indian Orchard Internists.