Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lois Bookhardt-Murray
Dr. Lois Bookhardt-Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bookhardt-Murray is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division and Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Dr. Bookhardt-Murray has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lois Bookhardt-Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lois Bookhardt-Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Itha Harewood
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Tatiana Gouskova
New York, NY 0.01 mi9