Dr. Lois Bresaw Is this you?

Grateful for her thoroughness.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

This is a bit of a late review but just came across this site and decided to finally speak up about how very grateful I am to Dr. Bresaw for her thoroughness. I went in for a routine physical three years ago and casually mentioned a minor pain I had been experiencing for the past 8 months. Thankfully, she sent me for a pelvic ultrasound and CA 125 which was ridiculously high and sent me on to oncology where I was diagnosed with fallopian tube cancer. After 15 months of treatment with chemo and Avastin, I was free of cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Bresaw acting as promptly as she did, I probably would not have had such a good result. There are many doctors who don't place much value on the CA-125. Thank God she did. I never would have thought that the little bit of pain I had could have been something so serious. I almost didn't even mention it to her. Lesson learned!

Your body deserves better

Posted on August 21st, 2012

It is almost impossible to get a real person to answer the phone. Sometimes it's days before they call you, if they call you, to schedule appointment. I have been there three times this year and never wait for than 5min in waiting room..the only positive.Apparently my last annual came up HPV positive and she never bothered to tell me. A few months later I had precancer on my vulva. Dr. Bresaw was completely uneducated on the subject and told me to Google it!! She told me I would need surgery to remove a couple small spots. I figured if she knows nothing about the subject she's diffinetly not cutting me with a knife! I was appalled that she wouldn't refer me to someone with more expertise. I sought out a specialist on my own. Turns out the little info I did receive was all wrong. Don't waste your time and money. They're are way better docs out there.All three visits were horrible. No privacy. No bedside manner. No compassion. No knowledge!!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Excellent and very professional.

Great Doc

Posted on June 9th, 2012

No Followp-Up After Lab Visit

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Would not recommend. Went in for a lab test, no followup phone call or lab report. Only found results out after transferring records to a different gynecologist's office.

Karen Hankins

Posted on June 28th, 2011

She performed a very sloppy surgery on me (hysterectomy) which resulted in severe scar tissue which actually pushed my bowels to the right side of my abdominal cavity resulting in a bowel blockage, which caused another surgery. I also contracted a virial hepatitis and was very sick after the initial surgery. Worst of all she would not return my calls .thus I had to seek help from another Doctor.

Welcoming Staff and No Wait Time! :)

Posted on April 21st, 2010

I went to Dr. Bresaw for a basic wellness check-up and was impressed by how welcoming her staff was both on the phone and in person. I called a few doctors recommended by my insurance and Dr. Bresaw's office was by far the most knowledgeable and accommodating on the phone. As a result, I decided to give her office a try. They were able to give me an appointment in just two days. Their website allows you to fill out some of the forms before your appointment. I love this feature because it made my first appointment paperwork so much easier. Also, Georgia, Dr. Bresaw's nurse, is fantastic! She has an incredible ability to make you feel at ease. Dr. Bresaw was equally welcoming and took her time. I was very impressed and most definitely will stick with Dr. Bresaw.

Patient for over 20 years

Posted on March 12th, 2009

Her surgeries have been quick to heal and problem free. She disclosed that she was not knowledgeable with one problem I encountered and researched immediately...then resolved it.

Great doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2008

I travel from another city now just to see her. She has been my doctor for years and I always feel very well cared for. She is matter of fact and doesn't mess around. She was recommended to me by a couple of friends.

Posted on May 28th, 2015