A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Buschbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buschbacher
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Buschbacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Buschbacher, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buschbacher graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Buschbacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Buschbacher MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lois Buschbacher practice?
- Dr. Lois Buschbacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lois Buschbacher practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Physiatrists.