Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017

treatment and care at UCLA hospital

I was treated back in the 80's by Dr. Freisleben-Cook for sever headaches which started when I was 12. She worked with a neurologist back then and the two of them eventually cured them. It took like a year, but the headaches went away. I don't remember the Neurologist name but he was in another hospital. I also don't remember what the two medications were.

May 7th, 2017

treatment and care at UCLA hospital

March 4th, 2017

The best doctor I have ever encountered

Dr. Freisleben Cook cared for my son who has had major health problems all of his life. She quickly identified the cause of his chronic illnesses and provided comprehensive and in depth education to help us understand how to help him. I believe she saved his life and our sanity.

October 10th, 2015

Knew her well

I worked very close with Dr. Cook back in the early 80's at UCLA. I found her to be extremely caring and very knowledgeable. Even though that was a long time ago, I still would not hesitate having her as my children's doctor, or referring someone to her. She is a kind, generous, and highly skilled pediatrician. The one star rating found here is NOT deserved. I would have to have more background on that evaluation but does appear to be from a disgruntled employee or colleague. I have seen her take time out and meet parents at her office during times when the office was closed. She never hesitated to do this, and never complained. She has the "Patient First" attitude. The five star ratings are based upon my knowledge of her.

November 2nd, 2013

the best

Really cares, listens, understands and has great skills

August 19th, 2011

Caring and Follows Through

I have never been to Dr. Cook, but I have relatives that have gone there, friends who have gone there, and people I care-give who have gone to her. She always takes the time and does not give up until she identifies the source. I know she has personally bought gifts for patients whose parents couldn't afford to and taken families out for a meal when they brought their child to town and had no money to eat here but needed to go to the doctor. You are NEVER going to find such a compassionate doctor!

February 17th, 2011

Dr. Cook and her staff are exceptional!

I can not express enough what a big help Dr.Cook and her staff to my family! When my son was born early it was her swift judgment that made the appropriate calls that saved my sons life. Her and her staff also go above and beyond in helping my daughter with her learning disability. Williston should be so very greatful to have her and well trained staff taking care of our children!

June 21st, 2010

Way better than any other doctor I have ever seen. When my child is sick she can get in the same day no matter how late it is. She dioagnoses problems other doctors miss.

January 4th, 2010

fair and balanced

We have utilized Dr. Cook with our children and found her to be an outstanding doctor. As a matter of fact, when her competitors were failing to diagnose our child with a serious medical illness, we were fortunate enough to find her, Dr. Cook was able to diagnose and provide complete care throughout the duration of his illness with a successful recovery. We have never experienced a more caring and personable health care provider in our adult lives. As far as her detractors go, I think I smell fish.(IN OTHER WORDS COMPETITORS) .... and in the words of Mark Twain, Liars Figure, but Figures don't Lie., and the figures tell me, that Dr. Cook has a tremendous following and average providers are threatened by above average talent.....So Dr. Cook consider this a huge compliment when the people that spend this amount of energy to slander you will not step forth and name themselves!

January 2nd, 2010

The best, most caring dr in this town.

January 1st, 2010

Excellent Doctor

To the rater who spoke so disrespectfully about Dr. Cook. We, as her patients all know that you are a disgruntled competitor and we know which one you are. We also feel that you are a most incompetent Physician as well as a bully with an axe to grind. The entire community knows about you. Dr. Cook has disciplinary action against her for prescribing Ativan to her adult daughter during a crisis. She has told all of us the details in a letter sent to her patients when this happened. Dr. Cook is also licensed in Montana and California. Neither state saw fit to put her license on probation for this action, Montana dropped the matter entirely and California issued a letter of reprimand. This information has been freely shared with her patients by Dr. Cook. Dr. Cook is the most competent physician I have ever taken my son to and I have taken him to many University level facilities as well as experts in Bismarck and Billings. He would not be alive if she were not his physician.

June 29th, 2009

We can never thank her enough

After exhausting all of the medical resources in our area, we traveled over 100 miles to see Dr. Freisleben-Cook. She took a genuine interest in my daughter and her unusual problems, finallydiagnosing the cause of her chronic pain and in addition identifying and treating another condition which was keeping her from being able to walk. Our lives are so much better now.