A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Jensen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Jensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Ann Jensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lois A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Lois Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lois Jensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Perryville, MO.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.