Dr. Lois Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Johnson?

Posted on April 1st, 2010

I found Dr. Johnson when I was diagnosed with breast cancer 8 years ago... She was instrumental in guiding me through my treatment choices, without judgement, to maximize my healing and minimize side effects with herbs and supplements, even though she has helped many people get well without traditional treatments (chemo/radiation). In the end, I 'did it all"----traditional and alternative-- My oncologist, Dr. Collins, told me that many patients in her practice worked with Dr. Johnson and she saw many successes because of Dr. J's adjunct guidance. She is still available to consult about my continued use of herbs and supplements to maintain my good health...great doctor and advocate for women's health.

Excellent referral

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

Dr Johnson was referred to me by another patient who was cured of their cancer by Dr Johnson. She is extremely caring and professional. She has made herself available to be as much as I have needed and continues to treat me as if I were her most important patient (and I'm sure she does this for everyone.) I couldn't be more pleased with her and I would refer anyone I know to her without hesitation.

Posted on July 17th, 2017