A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois MacDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois MacDonnell, Adult and Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonnell
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois MacDonnell, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonnell graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. MacDonnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center of Central GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois MacDonnell MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lois MacDonnell practice?
- Dr. Lois MacDonnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lois MacDonnell practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Dublin Psychiatrists.