A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Beard Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Beard Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard Martin graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beard Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Beard Martin DO is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lois Beard Martin practice?
- Dr. Lois Beard Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lois Beard Martin practices Dermatology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Wilmington Dermatologists.