A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Mc Nally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Mc Nally is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Nally
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Nally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Mc Nally, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Nally graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mc Nally has 27 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Marie Mc Nally MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lois M. Mc Nally practice?
- Dr. Lois Mc Nally has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lois Mc Nally practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists and Brooklyn Pathologists.