A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Mc Nally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Mc Nally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Nally
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Nally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Mc Nally, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Nally graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mc Nally has 27 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Marie Mc Nally MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lois M. Mc Nally practice?
- Dr. Lois Mc Nally has 1 office location.
Dr. Lois Mc Nally practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Pathologists.