A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Musoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Musoke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Musoke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Musoke graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Musoke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Nakibuka Musoke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lois N. Musoke practice?
- Dr. Lois Musoke has 1 office location.
Dr. Lois Musoke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.