A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Narr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Narr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Narr graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois A Narr DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lois A. Narr practice?
- Dr. Lois Narr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lois Narr practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, MD.
See Cambridge Primary Care Doctors.