Dr. Lois Nelson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lois Nelson?

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Takes excellent care of my daughter and I, especially when when our asthma is excellerating, she really knows how to get us back to being healthy. Sometimes long wait times in the waiting room, but she is worth it. I never feel like she is rushed, takes alot of time with us and really does a complete exam.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Best doctor in town if you really need answers! Very soft spoken!!!

Terrific Staff

Posted on May 20th, 2014

I bring all my children to Dr. Nelson. Who after 4 years not knowing why my daughter cried and had problems and was a very colic baby several doctors later she was diagnosed with serious food allergies. She is doing much better now that we know and treat her accordingly. The staff are very nice and helpful and they all seem to do great with the kids in the office. They also seem to get along well with each other. The blonde nurse who did the patient teaching was very helpful and knowledgeable. The timing isn't the best but all the girls apologized for that but you get what you wait for which is kindness courtesy and best of all answers. I would recommend this office ten times over.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

dr.nelson has helped my son out so much. i am thankful for her and we pray for her and her family every night! although her one specific nurse is very unorganized, unprofessional and has no clue what she is doing all the time. the younger nurses and front desk ladies are EXELENT! i would recomend dr.nelson to anybody!!! love her and the ladies!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

GREAT ALLERGY AND ASTHMA DOCTOR. SHE HAS BEEN TREATING ME FOR 20 YEARS. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING. STAFF ARE EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

love and trust her!

Posted on February 26th, 2012

My daughters and I have been seeing Dr Nelson for over 10 years now. I trust no other Dr more then her. She gives us all the tools needed to keep track of all of breathing at home and if needed she calls in medacine or will work us in that same day. I refer everyone i know with allergies or asthma to see her.

Dr. Nelson is AMAZING--well worth the wait!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

My son's asthma was so bad, at 8 years old, he'd never been able to sleep through the night. We had to give him breathing treatments in the middle of the night.Within 2 months of seeing Dr. Nelson, he not only slept through the night, every night, he felt much better during the day, too!She also diagnosed some rare problems in our family, primarily because she doesn't rush. She will spend over an hour with you if she feels you need it. Each patient gets as much time as is needed to treat their problems correctly. If you're looking for a doctor where you're in and out in 10 minutes, go elsewhere.Dr. Nelson cares so much, she takes however much time is necessary to do the job right! This means you will wait if you are not critical. Sometimes the wait can be very long--hours.But--if you are having a major problem, she is very available. My son was very ill at one point, and she gave me her cell number, her home phone number, and a couple of others, and told me to call her twice a day, morning and evening, for two weeks! At each call, I'd tell her how he was doing, and she would adjust his treatment accordingly.Another time, my daughter had a severe allergic reaction on Christmas Day. Dr. Nelson answered her home phone, took time away from her own family dinner, wasn't upset that I'd called, and took probably 15 minutes to hear the symptoms and discuss the treatment.For mild allergy & asthma that other doctors are capable of treating, go elsewhere. You won't have to wait as long in the office at each appointment.But for those who are seriously ill, Dr. Nelson is worth the wait. She finds things that other doctors miss.

Very Knowledgeable

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Dr. Nelson is a very knowledgeable professional. She's very thorough in taking your medical history and seems genuinely interested in getting to the bottom of medical issues. I think she like a challenge and this is a great trait if you have something uncommon and/or myterious. Her staff can be borderline rude sometimes, which is most likely due to the very busy practice and the demands of so many patients (which is no excuse). Never be afraid to speak up if you feel you've been treated badly by any of her staff. They're human and sometimes need to know when to take a deep breath. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with Dr. Nelson and her staff.

HORRIBLE! WARNING do NOT VISIT !

Posted on October 31st, 2009

She took a history, didn't listen to what I said, diagnosed me with something ridiculously inaccurate even though the allergy tests told her otherwise, she gave me 14 medications to take to treat something I didn't want to be treated for instead of what I went to her for ! She is HORRIBLE. The office staff was rude and inefficient.

Went above & beyond

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

I went to Dr. Nelson with mysterious symptoms & requested blood allergy testing. She noticed I looked "tired" and threw a thyroid panel on there. I didn't have allergies but I did have Hashimotos Thyroiditis! My regular Doctors had run TSH only thyroid tests & never found this.Thanks Dr. Nelson!

Posted on July 31st, 2017