Dr. Lois Osier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Osier?

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Ms. Oster has NO bed side manner, patience or a desire to follow up after surgery! My experience with her was traumatizing! I wish I had reported her at the time I was dealing with her verbal and mental abuse, but was advised by my attorney to wait! It's been 6 years since my surgery, but how this woman treated me while I was in the hospital and my monthly visits are fresh in my memory!!

Our family's hand specialist

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. She has treated six of my family members. All of us are doing well. My wife says Dr. Osier has "smart hands" when doing an examination. My family will go to no other hand specialist .

Disappointed

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I had to see her PA twice before I could even get an appointment with Dr Osier. After three months, I finally get an appointment. I was very disappointed after my visit with Dr. Osier. She had a "sub-zero" bedside manner. I felt she had no compassion and did not want to listen to what my symptoms had been. The Doc just wanted me to say, that the last treatment was successful and move on. I will never go back to this doctor nor will I recommend anyone else. I was so disappointed, because her credentials sure did not match the level of care I received today!

Cold hearted Dr

Posted on May 19th, 2015

When I seen Dr. Osier, she was extremely rude, disrespect and unwilling to help me. She accused me of lying about an injury I had even though I was diagnosed with a dislocated finger and she refused to do anything about it and told me to go back to work. I had to go to SC to see another doctor to have my finger fixed. Its a shame the doctors can treat to any way and refuse to help even though you have paid them.

Patient

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Abrupt sarcastic cold.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Patient kind and attentive

excellent care

Posted on May 19th, 2010

With a badly damaged hand, she was very up front and told me how it would go. what great bedside manners! Eazy to work with

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Osier's manner and attention instilled great confidence in us at a time when we were frightened and uncertain. We were very well cared for.

Posted on October 21st, 2017