Dr. Lois Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Robinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016

Highly experienced and professional

Dr. Robinson is a great gynecologist who takes time to address your concerns and answer your questions. She does a great job at educating her patients and makes sure all needs are met. It was comforting to know that I was seeing the person who delivered me over 25 years ago. With that in mind, she has been in the field for quite some time and is highly experienced in this field.

January 21st, 2016

Top notch doctor

Dr. Robinson is highly knowledgeable, sincere, and genuinely caring. I am completely satisfied by her care and services for the more than ten years I've had her as my doctor .

January 19th, 2016

Do not see Dr. Robinson.

Dr. Robinson was extremely unprofessional during my visit to her office. She discussed personal matters in front of other patients, made me feel uncomfortable and uneasy about my visit and I do not recommend her services or this office!

January 9th, 2016

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor for 15 years. Not only is she an outstanding doctor, she's a wonderful person. Dr. Robinson will take the time out to answer any questions you may have. She's terrific. Would not go anywhere else. Thank you, Dr. Robinson!

March 16th, 2015

Anonymous

My daughter didn't have much choice of OBGYN due to her insurance so she went with Dr. Robinson. My daughter asked me to be in the delivery room because her husband wasn't able to be there. Dr Robinson is cold and not a compassionate doctor. It was during delivery that the horror begin. My daughter was in labor for about 14 hours and 1 hours into pushing, the doctor suggested "suction" , since my daughter was already in distress and like the other patients why wouldn't you trust your doctor?. The doctor was extremely clumsy in attaching the suction cup on the baby's crown and while pulling, the cup detached and she has to put another one. I watched in horror, my daughter was in such pain and bleeding a lot and the doctor with bloody hands trying to attached the 2nd suction cup, it was a big mess! I also felt so bad for the baby to have to go through this. Finally the baby is out and the doctor didn't clamp the umbilical cord properly so when she went to cut the cord the clamp fell off and blood from the baby's cord just spray all over the place. It was just horrific scene. The doctor never apologize nor address this issue and later we found out that she didn't even put on the baby's report!!! The baby lost so much blood! Do not go to this doctor!

February 15th, 2014

Unfortunately I would have to agree with all the patients above in their reviews... I heard her own staff talk behind her back for her lack of compassion and her character. I'm not a doctor to judge her knowledge, but she rushed me into having a c-section after 1 hour of being into active labor, although there were no indications to show the urgency and necessity ( both baby vitals and mine were fine) but she scared me into saying yes to a c-section, because when you are in labor and scared, you Have to trust your doctor....the worst part.. she cut my uterus during the operation....something unheard of.... her nurse practitioner on the other hand is the sweetest person... Would not recommend her to my family or anyone who wants to have a positive experience ..

August 30th, 2013

Shouldn't be a doctor!

As a first time mother to be, my experience was not great at all. I was referred to this office by people who had great experiences which I can't believe and drove 40 minutes out of my way to come to see her for every visit. The office staff is extremely sweet but I saw Dr. Robinson's darker side when I was in my last month of pregnancy. Although I kept brushing away my notions that I had a bad gut feeling, I kept going back to see her because my husband and I had no choice. First off, in my last month I told her I felt fat, she said I should've been on a diet! Not one time, had she mentioned how I should be eating or monitoring my weight. I couldn't believe the nerve of her. Another visit I waited 1 hour+ as I heard an office employee yelling at her during office hours and when she finally came to see me, as I asked her a series of questions she started walking out the door as if she didn't care about my concerns and she was in a rush. My mother was with me and witnessed this and could not believe the doctor. Every time I got an ultrasound, the technicians were so mechanical and cold, I felt as though they robbed me of the whole experience of being excited and happy about my first child. One sonographer did my ultrasound so quick she said she can't do much because the baby is not in the right position so sorry. The second strike was when I was in labor and I witnessed her arguing with the nurses which was unprofessional to me. As I suffered 4th degree lacerations (she never explained it to me, the hospital told me the next day), she called me the wrong name and ignored me as I spoke to her and she sewed me up. Her bedside manners were horrible and she rushed out so coldly, I felt as though she had no compassion for her patient who just pushed for 3.5 hours and cried! The next day, she never came to see me and all the nurses felt horrible for me as I was the neglected patient who had a doctor who didn't care. The Nurse Practitioner came to see me but I couldn't understand why she did not come as she did my surgery. She didn't even care to circumcise my son i the hospital and said I should make an appt at her office, it was so absurd to me! I could go on and on but the cake topper came this week when I went for my postpartum checkup hoping to see her and get closure and the Nurse Practitioner saw me instead of the Doctor! I left confused and hurt and felt I had no closure. The doctor didn't even have the courtesy to look at my stitches as I had such a hard time, I was extremely sad, hurt and angry. She shouldn't be in this line of work, she is burnt out and hardened with the business and should retire while no one has reported her bad ways yet. I can't believe she is affiliated with a good hospital like Hackensack UMC. I guess maybe I didn't seem good enough of a patient to get good treatment or worthy enough. I will never get over this experience as i felt robbed of my 1s time birthing. I wanted to enjoy it but didn't sadly and people should know how bad she can be.

November 19th, 2012

Ridiculously LONG wait time

Been going here for about year now for my pregnancy and I've waited an HOUR+ each time!! Now that I have a newborn baby at home it's so frustrating and annoying to be waiting this long. I would not recommend this doctor and I can't wait till I never have to come here again! Changing doctors after postpartum appt!!!

May 22nd, 2017