Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lois Shulman
Dr. Lois Shulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shulman is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Shulman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lois Shulman has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lois Shulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Michele Lo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi14
Dr. Christopher Houlihan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0.63 mi28
Dr. Marcus Jurema
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0.65 mi11