A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Ellen Shulman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lois E. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Lois Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lois Shulman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.