A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Stoltze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lois Stoltze, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltze graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Stoltze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Yvonne Stoltze MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lois Y. Stoltze practice?
- Dr. Lois Stoltze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lois Stoltze practices Anesthesiology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Anesthesiologists.