Dr. Lois Teston Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lois Teston?

Peggy

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I first met Dr. Teston in 2005 for treatment for metastatic breast cancer. From our initial visit she has been very accessible and encouraged my involvement in treatment choices. My diagnosis we not a very hopeful one, however, it has now been 8 years and I am still going. I credit Dr. Teston's approach to treatment and our dialogues to this success. She transferred from one treatment center to another one a county away and I was more than willing to follow her there. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to play an active role in their own treatment.

Good bedside manner does not compensate for lack of knowledge.

Posted on June 25th, 2009

Good news: Acts like she's listening, always cordial, does not rush office visit.Bad news: Tends to use good bedside manner to overcompensate for lack of knowledge, fond of saying, "I don't know", lazy in investigating patient's other possible health issues, refuses to give medical advice, has made unprofessional comments about another medical professional at a competing facility, has even violated HIPAA law. Overall rating of doctor-mediocre.

Posted on June 12th, 2017