Dr. Lois Wagstrom MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Nashville, TN

March 6th, 2017
Great experience!!
Dr. Wagstrom did a fantastic job on my lipo and her staff was more than helpful!!

October 26th, 2016
Dr Wagstrom and her staff are amazing ! I feel so confident with Dr Wagstrom. She is a talented and caring surgeon.Her staff are so supportive and professional. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that I had the best care possible. I truly feel blessed to have Dr Wagstrom and her staff caring for me.

August 14th, 2016
Great!
Dr. Wagstrom preformed a Brest reduction on my approx 14 years ago. She did an amazing job!!

July 1st, 2016
BEST THERE IS

June 23rd, 2016
Very bad experience, excessive tissue left on sides@ not pulled in after breast reduction, lots of pain@suffering @when expressing that to her showed no concern, just a few injections @told me to go to someone else. Showed no concerned. So i would not recommend her to no one!!she has very poor bedside matter!!!!

June 14th, 2016
Not pleased
I originally visited Dr. Wagstrom for a breast augmentation about 4 years ago. She quickly discussed my options. Expectations for the procedure as well as post op were not accurate to what I actually experienced... they were worse. I was never completely satisfied with the results of my surgery. She told me they were still swollen and unsettled before she walked out of the room saying everything looks great (so frustrating). Fast forward three years, and I have a ruptured implant because Dr. Wagstrom did not fill the implants with enough saline. After seeing a different surgeon and having yet another surgery, I am pleased. I would not recommend Dr. Wagstrom.

March 1st, 2016
Breast reduction result in railroad tracks on my chest
Terrible experience. Breast reduction, my body is still horrifically scarred up years later. I had terrible itching for years. Hard to find clothes to fit since I have no projection. Scarring so bad I have to get an extremely b padded bra so they won't show thru a blouse. Now, years later they are just as big again. I am so unhappy and don't regret the surgery, just wish I had gotten a better surgeon. I think my results could have been very pleasing. Another surgeon examined me afterwards and said she'd made a mess of my body. I suffered many years afraid of anyone possibly seeing how bad they look. Do not use this surgeon for this procedure.

October 15th, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Provides outstanding patient care! She is an amazing surgeon that is ethical and compassionate!

October 13th, 2015
My experience
Dr Wagstrom took a special interest and the time to explain and help me make important decisions regarding my surgery

August 1st, 2015
Dr. Wagstrom and her staff are very professional. They are happy to answer all of your questions. And I could not be more happy with my results! She is amazing!

January 27th, 2015
Abdominal and breast augmentation.
Dr. Lois is truly a professional in every since of the word. She not only cares about the procedures but the patient. The consultation was one of great information and concern. She is a physician that cares about you and not just what she does. I have talked with many and even shown them the work. They are amazed that she took care of me the way she did with such preciseness and experience. It has changed my life in many aspects.

August 13th, 2012
poor results
had surgery-results were very bad-she wouldn't even listen-walked out or room saying how great everything turned out