Dr. Lois Wagstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Wagstrom?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lois Wagstrom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2017

Great Tummy Tuck

I can't be more happy. The results are great, Dr Wagstrom answered all of my questions before the surgery, and the follow has been excellent. Her staff is terrific too.

June 6th, 2017

Great Dr

My experience with this office was great.

March 7th, 2017

Great experience!!

Dr. Wagstrom did a fantastic job on my lipo and her staff was more than helpful!!

October 26th, 2016

Dr Wagstrom and her staff are amazing ! I feel so confident with Dr Wagstrom. She is a talented and caring surgeon.Her staff are so supportive and professional. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that I had the best care possible. I truly feel blessed to have Dr Wagstrom and her staff caring for me.

August 14th, 2016

Great!

Dr. Wagstrom preformed a Brest reduction on my approx 14 years ago. She did an amazing job!!

July 1st, 2016

BEST THERE IS

June 23rd, 2016

Very bad experience, excessive tissue left on sides@ not pulled in after breast reduction, lots of pain@suffering @when expressing that to her showed no concern, just a few injections @told me to go to someone else. Showed no concerned. So i would not recommend her to no one!!she has very poor bedside matter!!!!

June 14th, 2016

Not pleased

I originally visited Dr. Wagstrom for a breast augmentation about 4 years ago. She quickly discussed my options. Expectations for the procedure as well as post op were not accurate to what I actually experienced... they were worse. I was never completely satisfied with the results of my surgery. She told me they were still swollen and unsettled before she walked out of the room saying everything looks great (so frustrating). Fast forward three years, and I have a ruptured implant because Dr. Wagstrom did not fill the implants with enough saline. After seeing a different surgeon and having yet another surgery, I am pleased. I would not recommend Dr. Wagstrom.

March 1st, 2016

Breast reduction result in railroad tracks on my chest

Terrible experience. Breast reduction, my body is still horrifically scarred up years later. I had terrible itching for years. Hard to find clothes to fit since I have no projection. Scarring so bad I have to get an extremely b padded bra so they won't show thru a blouse. Now, years later they are just as big again. I am so unhappy and don't regret the surgery, just wish I had gotten a better surgeon. I think my results could have been very pleasing. Another surgeon examined me afterwards and said she'd made a mess of my body. I suffered many years afraid of anyone possibly seeing how bad they look. Do not use this surgeon for this procedure.

October 15th, 2015

Highly Recommend!

Provides outstanding patient care! She is an amazing surgeon that is ethical and compassionate!

October 13th, 2015

My experience

Dr Wagstrom took a special interest and the time to explain and help me make important decisions regarding my surgery

August 1st, 2015

Dr. Wagstrom and her staff are very professional. They are happy to answer all of your questions. And I could not be more happy with my results! She is amazing!