Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lokesh Kebbehundi Marigowda
Dr. Lokesh Kebbehundi Marigowda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Kalamazoo, MI and Bangor, MI (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kebbehundi Marigowda is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Borgess Medical Center and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lokesh Kebbehundi Marigowda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lokesh Kebbehundi Marigowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Olaniran Ladipo
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ifeanyi Momodu
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi15
Dr. Girum Feyissa
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi16