A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ningegowda graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Ningegowda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lokesh Basavanahalli Ningegowda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lokesh B. Ningegowda practice?
- Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Pain Management Doctors.