Dr. Lokesh Ningegowda MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 20th, 2016
Suffer with sciatica, he has worked wonders!

July 1st, 2015
Excellent pain management doctor.

October 28th, 2014
Highly recommend
This doctor is fantastic. He's very polite and listens carefully to your problem. I went to him for neck pain, as I have had to have injections in the past. Without going into long detail, I was very pleased with everything, from the first meeting, to the procedure. Even after the procedure, he stopped see how I was feeling. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ningegowda and will go back to him for my next injection.

May 30th, 2014
I misspoke.
I saw Dr. Ningegowda for the 2nd time today. At the first appointment that I reviewed on 4/25/14, there were some barriers to communication mostly on my end. After an incredibly long discussion with him, I am happy to report that I was incredibly wrong about my first impression. I did not speak up the first time and this did a real disservice to him and for this I apologize. He is a very warm and compassionate man and, if you provide him with open and honest communication, you will get this returned. Please give him a chance...you will be glad you did. I finally feel like I am being listened to and being taken seriously. I feel on the right path with the management of my pain and I feel so relieved as pain has controlled my life for far too long. Thank you Dr. Ningegowda for your compassion, understanding, and willingness despite our rocky start.

November 15th, 2013
This man is the worst doctor I have ever seen.
I went to this doctor for pain management. I have had chronic back pain for many years, and have been able to manage it fairly well until recently. the pain has flared up so badly that I can hardly do my job, and it has brought my active life to a standstill. I resisted the thought of surgery and steriod injections for years. I have done everything else under the sun to try to treat my pain without surgery or heavy drugs/injections. However the pain is so unbearable now that I am desperate. After going to a spine surgeon only to be told there is no surgery available to help me, he told to go to pain management to have steroid/anesthetic injections and pain medication. I unfortunately saw this guy, who hardly listened to me at all, refused to give me pain medication, and said the shots 'weren't warranted at this time'. He said go to water therapy and take NSAIDS. Been there, done that. I needed immediate relief because the pain was literally making me crazy. I think he assumed I was drug-seeking, which he would have found was not true, had he done any testing on me, which he did not. I have not gotten any relief whatsoever from the oral steroids and NSAIDS he prescribed. I believe my pain complaints were not taken seriously here. Nothing was done to help quickly get me some relief, which is why I gave in and finally went to a pain management doctor. I could have gotten better treatment from a family doctor. this man was a waste of time, and showed no compassion whatsoever.