Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lokesh Tejwani
Dr. Lokesh Tejwani, MD, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Matthews, NC, with another office in Matthews, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tejwani is affiliated with Specialty Outreach at Fulton, Novant Medical Group and SouthPark Surgery Center. Dr. Tejwani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lokesh Tejwani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lokesh Tejwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.
Dr. Jason Spiers
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Matthews, NC 0 mi22
Dr. Emmett Steward
Matthews, NC 0 mi25
Dr. Sheila Rondeau
Matthews, NC 0 mi25