inactive

Lola D Page MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 26th, 2016
Had her for 25 years. Dont want her retiring any time soon cuz she's the only one I'd feel comfortable with.

August 7th, 2013
Absolutely Fantastic
I wish that everyone could have the experience that I did. Dr. Page was absolutely fantastic everytime. I had a very 'normal' pregnancy until the very end. She actually induced me and it didn't work... I didn't know that was even possible. She could have just scheduled me for a C-section but she gave me the choice to go home for another week and wait it out. A week later, I naturally delivered a baby boy. I really appreciated her calm and steady nature in the delivery room. I have now moved to Iowa and I wish that I could fly her up here to deliver baby #2. Highly recommend without hesitation.

August 18th, 2012
Excellent Care
She has delivered two of my babies and she's been my gynecologist for over ten years. She is very professional, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend her!

April 27th, 2011
Awful
Dr. Page is never in the office, Never responds to pages, and if she doesnt know what is wrong with you she never pursues further action to make you more comfortable or to diagnose the problem.

January 7th, 2011
Overbooks patients. Refused to see me when I was already there. I was appalled by the utter lack of concern for patients. Very unprofessional staff.

December 1st, 2010
A close relative works post partum at one of the hospitals Dr. Page delivers at and highly highly recommended her to me a couple years ago, I think mostly because she's open minded and cares about her patients enough to not push a c-section which is what I really wanted. She was my doctor when I had my son and I'm hoping to see her again. Her staff did not have the most friendly people, but they seemed to do their job fine and Dr. Page makes up for it I think. Also her nurse practitioner, Mary I think is her name, was very nice.

September 16th, 2010
Very knowledgable doctor, also very sweet and informative. But didn't care for the cleanliness and hygiene of the dr and her staff. They didn't wash their hands in front of me and I noticed one of the ladies touched the speculum all over before handing it to the dr. I don't know if they cleaned their hands before seeing me or not.