A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lola Windisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lola Windisch, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Windisch graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Windisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lola B Windisch MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lola B. Windisch practice?
- Dr. Lola Windisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Lola Windisch practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.