A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lola Windisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windisch
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Windisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lola Windisch, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Windisch graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Windisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lola B Windisch MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lola B. Windisch practice?
- Dr. Lola Windisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Lola Windisch practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.