A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loli Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loli Huang, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loli Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loli F Huang MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Loli F. Huang practice?
- Dr. Loli Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Loli Huang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Internists and Fresh Meadows Endocrinologists.